Friday, February 20, 2009

Maja Blanca





I've been longing for this food for a long long time,so i was so excited to have Maja Blanca today,its only one step cook so its very very easy for me. [u can see the box on the top] :)

after a while....its finish! Hmm yum yum YUMMY!
i can't wait to taste it na. so before i took this picture i already grab a spoon and put it in my mouth so quickly and ahh heaven,how i miss this food really. now am so happy i found this at the G-mall. also one step Leche Flan mix.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to eat maja blanca but I don't know how to make it. All I know is to eat and eat.

thanks for the visit dear. May u have wonderful weekend.

Arnie :) said...

Yeah me either i want somebody would cook and i will just gonna eat. If u can find a One step like that picture on top then its just easy.

Thank u also for dropping by.
Happy weekend :)

Anonymous said...

hmm. yummy! i really want to eat maja blanca!

Arnie :) said...

I didin't make it too good. My bad :(

next time maybe.

Thanks for coming by Maxi :)

Davamerce said...

Hotcake lang man akong ginapalit ana nga brand.
Sa tan-aw nako lami pud diay ang ilang maja.

Cacai M. said...

Oi you like maja too huh? That's one of my fave dessert too Arn! we're connected, great! Me, I cook it not in a box just like the recipe in Pinas for I haven't seen such like this box, I wanna find like this for it's just easy for it's mixed already. All I had to do is just to bake or cook it. Heheh.. am lazy to cook too sometimes. Anyway, thanks for sharing the info about the maja mix box Arn.. God bless..