Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fruits & Bread.

Have u eaten Marang Fruit before ? will some dabawenya might. but me this is my very first time to taste this kind of fruit,but I'm sure I'm gonna like it.i haven't been open it yet,just bought it yesterday.
Its really nice to shop in SM market,there veg's and fruits place is wide and clean,u can have anything u want anything u would want to find.. except strawberry they maybe run out sometimes.;)
I also buy Santol and my Favorite Jack fruit,but i ate it all already last night,hehe
this santol is looking so yummy,me and Ate Miriam bought this fruits.she ate her santol also yesterday and texted me that the santol is so sweet and yummy,hahaha. i also love this bread..

i always buy this Cheesy Caterpillar bread when i get a chance to go to SM market. U can find this stuff at Gourmet Bread store.. all there bread is Good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marang,kalami ana...
Santol,makatulo ug laway...
Bread,suki sab ko diha.
pero...ang langka kung magpalit ko,dili na maabtan ug unya.

Arnie :) said...

Lami jud diay bah,cge ko karon kaon habang naga post here hehe..
Humm mao ba diay,ganahan pud ko ana mamalit diha na bakery. ang ako langka gi paspasan na jud nkog kaon gabii.nagsalain 2 pcs.i eat this morning hehe..nag unsa ka diha gang,

Anonymous said...

Nagkuri kuri sa akong blog.

Arnie :) said...

aw hehe.. same here pud.