Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Euro Curry.

We go to a meeting with Mr. Adao yesterday. Ate Feyma Ted and me. They pick us up here at home.After some talking we go back home to get some papers. So we go back, and back to the office again.Then were done. And so I'm getting too hungry and i know ted is the same we didn't ate lunch at home,we thought we could eat somewhere after the meeting. but before its done Ted need to go to another meeting,at kangaroo coffee shop. So Ate Feyma and me left,they offer me a ride and drop me off at G-mall. I didn't wanna spend time to decide what kind of food and where i am gonna eat,then i saw Euro baker i sat down quick and order my favorite Checkin Curry..  ;)
it has fruits and vegetable on the sides,mango,banana,tomato and unions. whew! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fav. mo pala yan?
isang beses lang ako naka order nyan...order ko dyan parati,potato salad and tuna sandwich.

Anonymous said...

Fav. mo pala yan?
isang beses lang ako naka order nyan...order ko dyan parati,potato salad and tuna sandwich.

Arnie :) said...

mao bah. yeah i liked it,but i would love to try any other kind of foods ;)