Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Now its ur turn ?

Thanks a bunch for this tag MJ & Mechel


The rule (as copied and pasted from MJ): Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers.


Spread it like Love!

1. Four places I go over and over:
-Victoria Plaza
-SM
-Gaisano mall
-Upstairs (hubbys office)

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
-Hubby(if he goes out to the country)
-Dimitri
-Freinds
-Blog Comments ;)

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
- Picobello
-Rai Rai Ken Resto
-House
-Swiss Deli

4. Four places you'd rather be:
- Tacloban city
-Catbalogan City
-Davao city
-Hawaii

5. Four shows I could watch over and over:
-My very special love
-For the first time
-Mari Mar
-Chuck & Larry

6. Four lucky winners of this tag:

Mechel (bhe)

Beth

Madel

Merce

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi arnie!thank you kay giapil ko nimo sa imong lucky tag..
Have a nice day!
not high blood day...

Arnie :) said...

Haha! thank u,hmm wala nko gihapon highblood today. hehe ofcoures ur welcome dear ;)

Arnie :) said...

Haha! thank u,hmm wala nko gihapon highblood today.ur welcome dear ;)