Thursday, August 14, 2008

Got company

Last year kadayawan celebration..
isn't that cool? There's a fashion and floral competition on sunday august 17 in gaisnao mall atrium,will try my best to be there. hehe.
whew im getting really really excited.
and the good thing is i already found someone who maybe will accompany me.There's two of them. Maricel Zaca's X. And theres one i meet in G-mall the other day,her name is Aiza from Panacan. It was just a good time i think, we were trying to xerox some paper's and she was there talking to guy about using the computer and she was about to talk to her BF he's from Australia. We starting talking and i see she also had FS. hehe so we get to know each other a little bit and give each phone numbers..humm will goin to meet her soon ;) i think she will be a good friend to me,& i told her my Bestfriend is in CO already and so she said she will might be my new B-friend,will see.

No comments: