Tuesday, July 22, 2008

confused ;-}

Humm im just getting started to this blogging things,,need to figure it out more. anyone could suggest pls. waaaa. i need some help. i can't even talk to my fiancee and ask this thing's yet.. he is way too busy this day's. grabe as in.

We were just been talking me and my bestfriend erlier,i said im gonna try to do some blog,and learn how to do this.learn thing's. know its easy but. if u dont have any idea,it's just like u were born just yesterday or today.

anyway hope i can do this. wish me luck.

2 comments:

buhay pinoy said...

wish u luck,hmmm well you are doing fine.
pwedeng bang gayahin ang blog site nyo, kewl kasi pareho kayo ni daba ganda ng blog. me have to learn the rope ika nga. bit by bit, basta walang sasabit. i hope dehins ako makulit.

Arnie :) said...

haha sure oi.i understand,its like me at first but i have my friend who help me.we will figure it this thing out more soon.